AULI ICE SKYJanuary 8, 2016
MussoorieJanuary 8, 2016
Chopta Valley Hill Station
Famous as MINI Switzerland of India
Chopta is Also Known as "Mini Switzerland"
A Rising to Over 4,000 metres (13,000 ft).
Chopta is a Village Located in Uttarakhand state, India and a Base for Trekking to Tungnath
Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2,680 metres (8,790 ft) above sea level. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna.
Why Book With Us?
***Book Awesome Trip Most Picturesque Spot in Uttarakhand ***
- Unspoiled and Non-Commercialized Hill Station
- Famous for Tungnath Temple (Panch Kedar)
- Devariya Tal and Kartikswami two more trekking options
- Perfect for Peaceful Vacation with Family and Friends
- Excellent Getaway for Trekking (round the year)
- Easy Trek of 4 Kms with Amazing Himalayan Views
- One of the Shortest Trek to reach the altitude of 4000 mts
- Lush green meadows during summers and monsoons
- Snow Trekking during Winters
- Easily accessible by road from Delhi NCR regio
Dense forest of Kedarnath Wild Life Sanctuary; where temperate and alpine trees are found in abundance. Trees like, oak, pine, burans and other himalayan species occupy major land part of Chopta, Uttarakhand region. Flora and fauna with high diversity Grass land patches (Bugyal/ Meadows) Chandrashilla peak 4090 m Tungnath temple at 3680 m Deoria Tal (lake) at 2350 m Atrimuni falls Visibility of 41 Himalayan peaks - Meru, Sumeru, Ganesh Parwat, Chaukhamba, Bandarpunch, Nilkantha, Tirsuli, Nanda Devi etc. and Panoramic view of Himalayan mountain range.
The Chopta - Tungnath - Chandrashila trek is a famous destinations for trekkers. The Chopta region has many treks and trails cutting through jungles and grasslands. Chandrashilla, Tunganath and Devariyatal are the best known trekking routes in the Chopta region. Because of an abundance of birds, Chopta is becoming popular among birdwatchers. Some activities in Chopta Camping and trekking, yoga, survival activity Snow trekking, snow skiing Rock craft, rock climbing, rappelling